Our VISION August 2014
Our vision is to be a community school that welcomes and nurtures students and families, leveraging the diverse assets they possess to:
- ACHIEVE on the highest possible levels;
- ASPIRE to college and career readiness; and
- ENGAGE actively as agents of change and leadership in our school, community, and world.
To realize our vision, the Sitton Community inspires productive and confident learners while promoting creative and critical thinking by:
- FACILITATING a student-centered, standards-based, integrated curriculum;
- DEVELOPING students and faculty through goal setting, data based decision making, and
-TARGETING resources including time, talent, and funds to support our annual goals.