Sabin SUN Community School
- Extend the school day and broaden the educational resources for the community
- Bring and coordinate services to the community
- Bring the community together to break down isolation and strengthen families.
- Build relationships across generations, cultures and incomes
- Spring SUN Session - April 11th - June 2nd, 2016
- Spring SUN Showcase - Thursday, June 2nd 4:30pm
- Summer SUN: Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 1:00pm; running four separate weeks - July 11th - August 4th
Important SUN Information
- Summer SUN Newsletters have been distributed. All forms must be received by 4pm on Tuesday, May 24th in order to be eligible for the lottery.
- If you need a Summer SUN form - please email SUN Site Manager, Rachel Prust at email@example.com or stop by the SUN office (rm. 111)
- On No School Days or if Sabin is closed for inclement weather, there is NO SUN school.
- Sabin SUN school runs Monday thru Thursday from 3:00-4:30 with some classes running until 5:30 pm
SUN Community School Partners
Sabin SUN is proud to partner with Chess for Success, Impact Northwest, New Seasons, Concordia University, Oregon Food Bank, 4-H Wildlife Stewards, QFC, Portland Police Bureau, Motion Magic, Saturday Academy and Portland Early Learning Project to offer high quality extended day classes. Classes also include content in visual arts, music, drama, cooking, dance, and foreign language/culture.
Past Sabin SUN Newsletters
SUN School Contact Information