Welcome to Rosa Parks Elementary School in Portland, OR!
School News and Announcements
2016-2017 School Year
We are excited to continue with our Year-Round Balanced Calendar for the 2016-2017 school year! School will begin Friday, July 15th! Take a look at our 2016-2017 School Calendar!
April Important Events
- Monday, April 4th - Free Dress Day
- Wednesday, April 6th - Kindergarten Cap & Gown Picture Day
- Friday, April 8th, 15th & 22nd - Parent Coffee in Family Resource Room from 8:15a-9am
- Friday, April 15th - Run for the Arts (Students should wear tennis shoes.)
- Tuesday, April 26th - Spring Picture Day (Free Dress Day)
- Friday, April 29th - CARES Team Meeting in Family Resource Room at 8:15 (We'll be making decorations for Staff Appreciation Week.) All are welcome!
BRAVO Youth Orchestra and Black Violin - February 24, 2016
4th Graders Swimming for PE
Thank you, Portland Parks and Recreation, for this amazing pilot program incorporating swimming lessons into the PE curriculum at Rosa Parks!Posted by Portland Public Schools on Tuesday, November 10, 2015