Welcome to Rosa Parks Elementary School in Portland, OR!
School News and Announcements
2016-2017 School Year
We are excited to continue with our Year-Round Balanced Calendar for the 2016-2017 school year! School will begin Friday, July 15th! Take a look at our 2016-2017 School Calendar.
End of School Year Events
- Thursday, May 19th from 6pm-7:30pm - BRAVO Spring Concert: It's at Mt. Olivet Baptist Church at 8501 N. Chautauqua Blvd. Portland, OR 97203
- Monday, May 30th - Memorial Day: NO School. Offices will be closed.
- Monday, May 30th - Friday, June 10th - Boys & Girls Club is CLOSED
- Wednesday, June 1st: Free Dress Day
- Wednesday, June 1st: Field Day
- Monday, June 6th: Kindergarten Promotion: 12:45pm in the cafeteria
- Tuesday, June 7th: 5th Grade Promotion: 12:45pm in the cafeteria
- Tuesday, June 7th: Last Day of School for all students
BRAVO Youth Orchestra and Black Violin - February 24, 2016
4th Graders Swimming for PE
Thank you, Portland Parks and Recreation, for this amazing pilot program incorporating swimming lessons into the PE curriculum at Rosa Parks!Posted by Portland Public Schools on Tuesday, November 10, 2015