The Attendance Project
The Attendance Project -- In conjunction with a new grant funded position, the RA staff and Grant Facilitator Jocelyn Bigay will be teaming up to improve RA attendance for semester 2.
- The correlation between excellent attendance and strong grades is powerful. We want and need ALL students to be in class learning to prepare them well for college, the workplace and next year.
- To win, students must maintain a GPA of 2.0 with no Fs, or a 2.5 with 1 F.
- They must also have not been suspended for that month.
- Additional Incentives:
-- For the month of February, all students with 95%-100% attendance will be treated to a Pizza lunch with the principal. This will continue each month through the end of the school year.
-- For Good Attendance (95-100%) in June one student will win a Netbook.
-- For Acceptable Attendance (90-95%) in June one student will win a Netbook.
-- The student with the most improved attendance from semester 1 will win an IPOD June 1st.
To our first winners - CONGRATULATIONS!
- 90%-94.9% Attendance -- Jacob Boyle…2 tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters
- 95%-100% Attendance -- Marissa Canilao…3 tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters
- Michael Truong…$30 gift certificate to Fred Meyers
WAY TO GO, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!