Academy of Science and Natural Resources (ASNR)
The Academy of Sciences and Natural Resources (ASNR) emphasizes
natural resources and environmental studies, offering hands-on activities,
field experiences, and projects. ASNR is designed to increase student
understanding, interest and skills in science, math, technology and the
environment by providing opportunities for students to become actively
involved in their community.
If one or more of the following is true about you:
- Enjoys Outdoor School types of experiences
- Wants to learn more about the environment, animals, and plants
- Learns best when working on real projects that include field trips and hands-on activities
- Wants to be involved in your community
- Seeks experiences working with adults from a variety of career backgrounds
- Cares about the environment
THEN…you should join ASNR!
Click here to see the monthly calendar of events.
ASNR Senior Capstone Project Presentations
Wednesday, April 21st, 2010 in Madison's Library
Opal Creek, Fall 2008