CAS: Creativity, Action and Service
In process of being revised for 2012-13. Check back for updated information.
- CAS Handbook
- All you need to know about CAS
- CAS Plan & Proposal
- You need to complete a Proposal form for EACH anticipated project.
- CAS Evaluation
- At the end of your CAS project, you need to complete the top of this form and then give it to your project supervisor to fill out.
- CAS Reflection
- Attach a typed reflective essay of at least 500 words that reflects upon your experience for EACH project. Or you may write a single essay of at least 1000 words that reflects upon your entire CAS experience.
- CAS Portfolio Checklist
- A list of everything that needs to be in your CAS portfolio by April 1st of your Senior year.