Lincoln Booster Club
What The Club Does
The Booster Club promotes and provides financial support for interscholastic athletics, club sports teams, academic clubs and teams, music and arts, and other extra-curricular activities. We continually work on improvements to the campus and on grounds maintenance through our campus clean up events. In the spring of 2008 we completed a Booster Club project with the opening of the new Fieldhouse at Mike Walsh Field. We also sponsor the annual Back to School BBQ and conduct our main fundraising event, the Lincoln Auction.
Originally known as the Lincoln Dad's Club, and established in 1932, it supported only athletics. The Lincoln Booster Club has evolved into a membership organization that provides support for interscholastic athletics, club sports teams, academic clubs and teams, and other extra-curricular activities.
How Funds Are Used
The Booster Club supports over 20 school clubs and activities, including athletic teams, club sports, drama, arts, speech/debate, Constitution Team, Mock Trial Team, Model UN, Polyglot, Robotics, campus beautification, and many other groups. In past years donations have been used to upgrade the auditorium sound system, renovate the weight room and locker rooms, develop the language lab, upgrade the library and computer access, and support the Field Project, including Mike Walsh Field, the new track, and the Fieldhouse.
Through donations to our sister organization, the Cardinal Club, we have accomplished many improvements to the athletic facilities - including:
locker room renovation,
placement of seats with backs in the field bleachers,
purchase and placement of storage units for storage of track, lacrosse and football equipment near the Lincoln field, and
locker room improvements - with new lockers, wall graphics and film capabilities.
Check out the Lincoln Cardinal Club and consider donating at - lincolncardinalclub.weebly.com
The Lincoln Booster Club usually meets the second Wednesday of the month at 6:00 PM in the Counseling Office. All members are welcome! Check the LHS website for updates.
To apply for funding from Booster Club - Grant Application Form in .pdf format online.
How Can I Help?
- Join the Booster Club. Sign up during registration or email email@example.com to get on the contact list.
- Get involved. Attend monthly meetings. All members are invited. Help with funding decisions; find out what is happening at the school. Meetings are the second Wednesday of the month at 6:00 PM in the Counseling Center.
- Volunteer to help -- with the auction, concession stand, campus clean up, field projects.
- Donate Auction items: vacation homes, dinner parties, art, wine, airline miles, event tickets, hotel or restaurant certificates, and other items of interest - or help procure items for donation.
- Donate to the Lincoln Cardinal Club and Help Improve your school lincolncardinalclub.weebly.com
2014-2015 Booster Board
|Funding Coordinator||Bonnie Castrofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cardinal Club Coordinator||Renae Lindemail@example.com|
|Campus Keepers||Gwynne Woodwardfirstname.lastname@example.org|