Lincoln Counselors serve over 1600 students. Students are assigned to counselors alphabetically by last name and work with the same counselor for all 4 years. Counselors are available to help with academics, social and emotional needs, personal issues, and planning for the future. We can be contacted by email, phone, or sign-up sheets in the Counseling Center.
If you are interested in helping the Counseling center, please email our volunteer coordinator Alison Freed. Parent volunteers help out with forecasting, registration and college planning. The College & Career center needs Aspire mentors, SPARK presenters (science experts) and the department needs occasional help with large school events.
Curriculum & Counseling Vice Principal
503-916-5200 x 66085 / email@example.com
Curriculum Vice Principal Secretary
503-916-5200 x 66098 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Counseling Center Department Secretary
Phone: 503-916-5200 x 66093 / email@example.com
Students: A - Di
503-916-5200 x 66084 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: Dj - I
Phone: 503-916-5200 x 66088 / email@example.com
Students: J - Me
Danielle (Parks) Holloway
503-916-5200 x 66089 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: Mf - R and Foreign Exchange Counselor
503-916-5200 x 66086 /email@example.com
Students: S - Z
503-916-5200 x 66083 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Students - College & Career Coordinator
503-916-5200 x 75419 / email@example.com
All Students - Academic Support Counselor
- Provides support to special education team to complete psycho-educational assessments and individualized education programs (IEPs) for students who have educational disabilities such as learning disabilities, ADHD, health impairments, emotional disturbances and autism spectrum disorders.
- Offers group and individual counseling services to students on IEPs and others who might require them.
- Consults with the Lincoln Student Support Team and Health Action Network.
- Helps design the three-tiered intervention model for academics and social/emotional/behavioral learning at LHS.Universal supports for all students, supplemental supports for students at risk, and targeted supports for students identified with educational disabilities.
- Consults with administration and teachers on issues such as suicide prevention and intervention, distress tolerance and mindfulness skills, accommodations for students with educational disabilities, and school climate (e.g., GLBT, attendance initiative, etc.).
(503) 916-5200 x66087 / firstname.lastname@example.org