Lincoln Counselors serve over 1500 students. Students are assigned to counselors alphabetically by last name and work with the same counselor for all 4 years. Counselors are available to help with academics, social and emotional needs, personal issues, and planning for the future. We can be contacted by email, phone, or sign-up sheets in the Counseling Center.
If you are interested in helping the Counseling center, please email our volunteer coordinator Alison Freed. Parent volunteers help out with forecasting, registration and college planning. The College & Career center needs Aspire mentors, SPARK presenters (science experts) and the department needs occasional help with large school events.
Curriculum & Counseling Vice Principal
Responsibilities: Oversees Counseling department, Curriculum Leader, creates master class schedule and official course guide, responsible for assessment testing such as OAKS, PSAT and ACT, schedules major school events such as Back to School Night and Credit recovery.
503-916-5200 x 66085 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Curriculum Vice Principal Secretary
Responsibilities: Creates daily bulletin, LHS web communication and e-deliveries, major school event planner such as graduation, conferences, back to school night, coordinates official test material distribution for PSAT and ACT, and provides administrative support to Vice Principal.
503-916-5200 x 66098 / email@example.com
Counseling Center Department Secretary
Responsibilities: Coordinate college visits, transcript requests, forecast data entry, coordination and support for related to student class placement to counselors and Vice Principal.
Phone: 503-916-5200 x 66093 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: A - E and English as a Second Language (ESL)
Responsibilities: Outdoor School, Freshmen Welcome Groups, Forecasting at W Sylvan/Skyline and peer mediation.
503-916-5200 x 66088 / email@example.com
Students: F - K
Responsibilities: Liason to Counseling Center Volunteers, Senior Spring Transcript Review, LSU liaison, Science Dept. Liaison
Phone: 503-916-5200 x 66084 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: L - Rh and Pioneer Student Counselor
Danielle (Parks) Holloway
Responsibilities: Scholarships/Awards, National Honor Society (NHS) Reed Young Scholars & LINK, PLC Facilitator, Senior survey, Military Liaison, Site Council, World Languages Dept. Liaison.
503-916-5200 x 66089 / email@example.com
Students: Ri - Z and Foreign Exchange Counselor
Responsibilities: Forecasting, Scholarship committee faciltator, Indian Education liaison & Foreign Exchange students. Arts/Music Dept. Liaison.
503-916-5200 x 66086 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Students - College & Career Coordinator
Responsibilities: Post secondary planning, career related learning experiences (CRLE), College Liaison, career assessments, SAT waivers, connections to community for job and volunteer opportunities.
503-916-5200 x 66083 / email@example.com
All Students - Academic Priority Counselor
Responsibilities: Coordinates Peer advocates (peer student support program), tutor support for academic priority students referred by Counselors and Planner Club.
503-916-5200 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides support to special education team to complete psycho-educational assessments and individualized education programs (IEPs) for students who have educational disabilities such as learning disabilities, ADHD, health impairments, emotional disturbances and autism spectrum disorders.
- Offers group and individual counseling services to students on IEPs and others who might require them.
- Consults with the Lincoln Student Support Team and Health Action Network.
- Helps design the three-tiered intervention model for academics and social/emotional/behavioral learning at LHS.Universal supports for all students, supplemental supports for students at risk, and targeted supports for students identified with educational disabilities.
- Consults with administration and teachers on issues such as suicide prevention and intervention, distress tolerance and mindfulness skills, accommodations for students with educational disabilities, and school climate (e.g., GLBT, attendance initiative, etc.).
(503) 916-5200 x66087 / email@example.com