Clubs & Organizations
Student Clubs & Organizations Brochure COMING SOON...
Most clubs meet during lunchtime unless otherwise noted. Use of the school name to identify non-curricular clubs does not mean that the club represents the views of, or is sponsored by Portland Public Schools or any of its individual schools. Club Sports are neither endorsed nor sponsored by Portland Public Schools. Participation is the sole responsibility of the student, family, and club sponsor and is not the responsibility of Portland Public schools.
|How do I create a club?
Find info here
(503) 916-5160, ext. 75734
- This program will foster community and advanced science scholarship through affinity group meetings, four year student mentor/mentee relationships, and dedicated staff support. We partner with the BSU, grant grads, community members, and teachers to create a supportive enviroment that inspires and welcomes students. Read more here.
We have moved all Athletic program information to its own section here.
- Constitution Team
- Consitution Team has a proud tradition of excellence in and has been very successfull at the State and National level. Each year students interested may attend the information meeting then fill out the application found on the team webpage.
National Honor Society
- Grant High School's chapter of the NHS is designed to organize and coordinate volunteer service opportunities in the hopes of bettering our community. Our members care about making the world a better place.
- Grant High School offers Yearbook as an elective course. Students have the opportunity to publish an annual book that is cherished forever by our alumni and community. You can order yearbooks through our school bookkeeper who can be found in the Student Store.
- General Robotics
- This Robotics team FRC3636 competes in FIRST (usfirst.org). Our mission is to show students of every age that science, technology, and problem-solving are not only fun and rewarding, but are proven paths to successful careers and a bright future for us all. Members are interested in learning coding, building robots and find opportuntiies in the technology industry.