In his role at Grant, he focuses primarily on computer related issues, including:
- Hardware troubleshooting: He thinks it's fun, stating that "It is a lot like the game 'Mastermind,' where you have to deduce the correct answer by trial and error."
- Software troubleshooting: He compares this to "'Statego,' only without the ranked pieces or an opponent and more like 'Mastermind.'"
- Writing scripts: By his own admission, he is extremely lazy, a huge slacker and a major procrastinator, but is always trying to optimize his time by minimizing the time spent on repetitive tasks.
- Minimal program coding: Though he often finds he has reinvented the wheel (much later), he claims it is a fun challenge to provide facilities to his scripting which don't normally exist.
- Read vast sections of a 1969 encyclopedia set as a child - only because he got distracted from his actual homework.
- Worked in landscaping and masonry for many years.
- Enjoyed working on cars - except for all that grease!
- Majored in psychology for 2 years, then switched to mathematics for 2 more, before deciding to be a computer science major!?
You may contact him at:
- phone: 503-916-5160 ext: 75 644
- email: email@example.com.
For technical support issues, contact him at Grant IT:
- phone: 503-916-5160 ext: 75 640
- email GrantIT@pps.net