- Questions to ask a college recruiter.
- Standard student budgets for Oregon postsecondary institutions
- What is WUE (Western Undergraduate Exchange)?
- WUE by State
- Recommended Reading regarding the College Search and completing Applications
- Saturday Academy can help students prepare for college admission; read more.
News Articles of Interest
- Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Williams cheaper than Cal State for middle income families
- US News & World Report "Great Schools, Great Prices" (pdf)
- US News & World Report "Crash Course in Preparedness" (pdf)
- US News & World Report "Breaking Hovering Habit" (pdf)
- US News & World Report "A Plus School for B Students" (pdf)
Did you know ...
You can earn college credit at FHS through certain high school courses; read more
There are many Academic Honors and Advanced Placement Offerings at FHS; read more
Financial Aid/Scholarship Info
OSAC (Oregon Student Access Commission)
Established in 1959 by the Oregon Legislature, OSAC continues to provide innovative programs to thousands of Oregon students and families to ensure access to postsecondary education. Each year, OSAC awards grants and scholarships of more than $118 million to thousands of Oregon students in their quest to achieve a college education. Students and families can find comprehensive information on OSAC's website on a range of topics including how to choose a college, how to fund a college education, and access a wealth of scholarship opportunities.
Merit Awards by State
Colleges that do not give 'merit' awards
Listing of Colleges noting % of Need Met, and Expected Financial Aid