Adult volunteers are necessary to the success of many activities at Franklin High School. If you can help with one or more of the following activities, please contact PTA Volunteer coordinator Tara Jablonski at email@example.com
- Copy Room: Weekly to assist teachers with their copying needs.
- Career Day and Job Shadow, as requested by Mr. Dyal firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Site Council: Two meetings per month concerning school improvement plans.
- PTA Clothes Closet: Two half-days per school year.
- Grant Writing, as requested by teachers.
- College Career Center: Weekly to help students research scholarships and colleges.
- Ticket sellers at athletic games: September-June; help at one game or many.
- Franklin Directory: October and November to compile names, print and mail.
- FLIP Landscape Maintenance: One day in fall and spring.
- Discover Franklin open house for prospective students: Planning in December with event in February.
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation in March and May
- Just Desserts, Students Art Show and Sale: Planning in fall and winter; event takes place in April.
- Senior All Night Party: Planning in winter and spring and event takes place in June.