Adult volunteers are necessary to the success of many activities at Franklin High School. If you can help with one or more of the following activities, please contact PTA Volunteer coordinator Cathy Kirchner at email@example.com.
- Copy Room: Weekly to assist teachers with their copying needs.
- Career Day and Job Shadow, as requested by Mr. Dyal firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Site Council: One meeting per month concerning school improvement plans.
- PTA Clothes Closet: Two half-days per school year.
- Grant Writing, as requested by teachers.
- College Career Center: Weekly to help students research scholarships and colleges.
- Ticket sellers at athletic games: September-June; help at one game or many.
- Franklin Directory: October and November to compile names, print and mail.
- December's annual Discover Franklin open house for prospective students.
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation in March and May
- Senior All Night Party: Planning in winter and spring and event takes place in June.
- Work one-on-one with students as a tutor in the Tutoring Center.
- Become an ASPIRE mentor to meet with students one-on-one or in a group to assist with college prep.