Helpful Information, Forms, Links
A/B Block Schedule Calendar for 2013-14 here
Crime Prevention Information From Franklin's School Resource Officers' Hays and Thoman
- Do not leave any property unattended, even for a short period of time. Leaving a phone or iPod plugged in and on your desk while going to the restroom or even to talk to the teacher can result in the item being stolen.
- Be sure to secure your lockers (hallway and gym) at all times. Don't share lockers with anyone or give anyone else your combination.
- If you ride a bicycle to school, be sure to lock it up securely to an approved bicycle rack. Be sure to use a quality, U-bolt style lock. Chain locks and cable locks are easily cut or defeated. Also, do not leave property (helmets, lights, etc.) attached to your bicycle.
- As a general rule, do not bring anything to school that you are not willing to give away. Personal electrtonic devices should be kept on your person at all times. Do not leave them in a locker, vehicle or anywhere that they are unattended.
- Do not leave backpacks, purses, wallets or other similar items unattended.
- Wear your ID at all times! Having your ID on your person helps school staff identify you as a student. It also prevents your ID from being stolen.
- Report any and all suspicious activity to school staff or the School Resource Officers. You can also notify Crimestoppers (503-823-HELP) if you want to remain anonymous. Remember that Crimestoppers will pay up to $1,000.00 for information leading to the arrest of someone who has committed a crime.