* Students participate in general education settings with minimal adult assistance.
* Students perform at or near grade level academically.
* Students follow school routines, including transitions, with minimal adult assistance.
* Students manage their sensory needs during the school day with minimal adult assistance.
* Students express their needs in a socially-appropriate manner, but still need assistance with social communication.
* Students follow directions and stay on task with minimal adult assistance but may need assistance with regulation and organizational skills.
* Students use strategies to manage social problem-solving and social-communication without team support.
* Students use self-management and organizational skills without team support.
* Students’ support needs can be met through a learning resource center at neighborhood school.
1 special educator, 2 paraeducators
*Provided by general education teachers (supplemental curriculum and modifications provided as needed).
*Individualized and small group instruction provided in accordance to IEP goals.