Homework Help: http://www.cpm.org/students/homework/ Find the Algebra Connections drop down menu and pick which chapter the homework is from!
Study Guides: These study guides are great if a) students have been absent, b) students' notes from class are undecipherable, c) students need to study for an upcoming test OR d) you just want to see what kinds of things we're working on in class.
(Plans posted early are subject to change.)
|5/3 - Day 1 of Final
||5/4 - Day 2 of Final
||5/5 - Day 3 of Final
||5/6 - Day 4 of Final||5/7 - Block Schedule/No Class
|5/10 - 8th Grade Field Trip||5/11 - Day 5 of Final (if needed)||5/12 - Thank You Cards||5/13 - Slide Show||5/14 - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL|
- A1b: Solving Equations & Simplifying Expressions
- A1d: Writing equations from real-life scenarios.
- A2a: Identifying slope and y-intercept.
- A2b: Creating all representations of a linear relationship (table/graph/equations).
- A2d: Calculate the equation for a line give the slope and a point or 2 points.
- A2e: Calculate the equation for a parallel or perpendicular line through a given point.
- A3a: Solve systems of equations by graphing and equal values method.
- A3b: Solve systems of equations by substitution method.
- A3d: Solve systems of equations by elimination method.
- A4a: Write quadratic equations as both a product and a sum.
- A4b: I can solve using the quadratic formula or completing the square.
- A4c: I can graph a quadratic equation using intercepts and vertex.
- A4d: I can solve a quadratic and explain its meaning.
- A5a: I can solve & graph one variable inequalities.
- A5b: I can solve & graph two variable inequalities.
- A5c: I can solve and graph systems of inequalities.
- A5d: I can write and solve inequalities for real-life situations.
- A6a: I can solve & simplify rational expressions with exponents.
- A6b: I can use laws of exponents on integer & fractional exponents.
- A7a: I can determine whether a rule or a graph represents a function.
- A7b: I can create or interpret a graph to describe the relationship between two quantities and define its domain & range.
Click here to see a full list of PPS required Algebra Targets.