Everyday each student should have the following:
- A binder with folders for each subject (reading, writing, social studies)
- A notebook, journal, or lined paper for in-class writing
- Writing utensils (pen, pencil, quill, stone tablet, etc.)
- A planner to write assignments in (school-provided or otherwise)
- A hand-held pencil sharpener for when the classroom electric pencil sharpener breaks
- 3x5 Index cards to make flash cards for vocabulary
- A novel for Silent Reading (Always!)
- A water bottle with a close-able top is optional, but prevents constant interruptions to use the water fountain.
These materials are the responsibility of the student to bring to class every day.