School News & Announcements
Traffic & Parking at da Vinci
Please help us be a good neighbor, by traveling EAST on Everett when dropping off/picking up your student. If planning to stay awhile, please park in the lot behind the school. For special events, please use the blacktop. And be sure that even at pick-up or drop off time that you are not blocking a neighbor's driveway. THANKS!
YEARBOOK ORDER FORM
This year da Vinci is stepping up to a hardcover yearbook! It will have everyone's school picture plus classroom pictures. Cost $20. Please order by December 19th! Click above link, attach cash or check and have your student bring it in to the main office.
each Friday in November @
Pairings Wine Shop on NE 24th & Glisan St.
Join us for special events each Friday- music, a raffle, special tasting flights & more.
Details sent via email November 6th!
Nov 17th Black Student Union 3:15-4:15 pm room #302
Nov 17th Ski Bus Meeting 7 pm Library
Nov 18th PTSA Meeting 7 pm Library
Nov 19th QSA 3:15-4:15 pm room #207
Nov 21st Foundation Fundraiser@ Pairings Wine Shop
Nov 24th Black Student Union 3:15-4:15 room #302
BSU Movie Event POST-PONED Stay tuned
Nov 27th & 28th No School - Enjoy your holiday weekend!
Nov 28th Foundation Fundraiser@ Pairings Wine Shop
The da Vinci Arts Fair
is just around the corner!
- Volunteer: Mark the date now and make your plans to be part of our team. From set up to cashiering to greeting http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c054cacac29a31-davinci1
- Arts Fair Café: Your food needed! We like to sell sweet and savory foods to keep everyone’s tummy full and increase our bottom line. Do you have a food business that can donate a specialty for us to serve on Saturday or Sunday? If so, contact Beverlee Tuyub email@example.com
- Help us spread the word, too. Share our Facebook event with all your local friends. https://www.facebook.com/events/731268836945652/
- Put up posters around town. We have posters ready and could use help getting them up in windows around town. Pick up a couple from the office if you can do this in your neighborhood.
- Invite 5 Friends! We have postcards to mail or an electronic postcard to send out to your friends and neighbors. Help us bring in some shoppers.
- Music? We would also welcome musicians to play background acoustic music in the hall. Contact Sheli at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.