College and Career Center (CCC)
The College & Career Center (the CCC) is dedicated to serving students in all grades in their post-high school planning. Volunteers assist students on a drop-in basis or by appointment.
Trained CCC volunteers are on hand Monday through Friday in room 213. To become a volunteer, see "For Parents" section below.
Hours:9:00 - 3:30 every school day
Important Links: College & Career Tips (pdf) - College Planning - Career Planning
- Find some great colleges
- Navigate applications
- Understand college costs
- With financial aid processes & scholarships searches
- Feel more confident about college
- Find other postsecondary opportunities
- Figure out possible career paths
- Consider your high school courses in light of where you want to go
- Investigate careers, colleges & technical/professional schools
- Set up a timeline & checklists
Stop in and get inspired!
CCC Mentors assist students with post-secondary education planning, career choices, financial aid, college admissions, and scholarship applications. Students who work with their CCC Mentor become more knowledgeable about the steps needed to attend college, university, or training programs. This program is open to any and all students at Cleveland. By utilizing community volunteers as mentors, the College & Career Center extends the reach of the school's counseling services.
The Goals of the CCC Mentors are to:
- Provide advising & resources to help students access education and training beyond high school
- Educate students and families about the scholarship application process and other options for paying for post secondary education
STUDENTS: Want to work with a Cleveland mentor?
To participate in the Cleveland CCC Mentoring program, see your counselor or come by the CCC to pick up an application form that will need to be signed by your parent or guardian. You will be matched with a volunteer mentor with whom you will meet regularly in the CCC.