Building Bridges for Bridger Auction
Saturday, March 16, 2013 at the Madeleine Hall (3123 NE 24th Ave/Fremont)
Click here to visit the auction website and purchase tickets
Click here to sign-up for volunteer opportunities
First of all, we want to thank you for making our first off-site auction last year such a grand success! The funds we raised have been essential this year in providing our kids with:
- an education enriched with field trips – PTA paid for the school buses for all field trips for grades K-8 (42 buses for 3 field trips per grade) so that kids can safely get to their destinations.
- increased support for SUN after school programs – PTA paid for adding an extra class as well as an extra week to the winter and spring programs.
- classroom support for the teachers – PTA paid for PE equipment when we were down to one sad looking basketball and only a few other supplies. PTA has also paid for other teacher requests such as clay for the art classes, a rug for a kindergarten class, etc.
- free community events for all families – events such as the costume ball would not have been possible without the money raised last year.
Our kids deserve an enriching education with the support of a strong community and that is why we are gearing up for another big, fun auction! There are many ways to get involved:
Become a Sponsor
Many thanks to our generous sponsors!
Gold level sponsors:
Silver level sponsors:
Bronze level sponsors:
Si’s Auto Body Laurelhurst Distributing
Beets Auto Body GasPro, Inc.
Double J Motorwerks Mr. Plywood
Sponsorship is an excellent way to gain exposure for your business or organization to our community. If you would like to sponsor the Building Bridges for Bridger Auction, please download the sponsorship form and return it at the earliest convenience to our school (at the latest by February 8th, 2013).
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Marieke Mertz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, we can’t do it without you and our generous community partners.
Become a Donor
We are currently soliciting donations for the auction, and there are many creative ways to get involved. No donation is too small, whether the item is $5 or $50, your donation will make a difference. In fact, personal experiences are often the most popular auction items and offer a great way for us to connect with each other as a community.
Here are just a few ideas:
- Host a cooking night and teach your guests how to make your family’s favorite dishes.
- Donate a handmade item, or host a workshop and share your talents with others.
- Donate a certificate to your favorite restaurant, or tickets to your favorite sporting event.
- Purchase items for themed Gift Baskets. Ask your child’s teacher which theme they selected.
If you are able to contribute, please fill out the donation form and return it to the School by February 22nd, 2013. There is a drop-off site in the Sun office for your auction donations. We would also be grateful if you would share the donation form and letter with your family, friends and any businesses you frequent.
Remember, the entirety of your donation is tax deductible according to IRS code (Tax ID Number 93-6039346). Bridger School PTA is registered as a 501(c) (3) non-profit corporation.
We can’t do it without you—thank you so much for your support!
If you are unable to donate, please consider volunteering for the event. We need many hands to organize an event of this scale!Please contact Deb Dimoff at email@example.com if you are willing to help out, or click here to sign-up for volunteer opportunities.