Welcome to Boise-Eliot/Humboldt
Dear BEH Community,
Welcome to school year 2014-15! I hope everyone is relaxed and getting ready to go. I am very excited about the upcoming school year and the academic program that we will be offering.
If you haven't received the information-packed Welcome Letter in the mail, click here. Enjoy the last days of summer!
- We are getting a new roof thanks to the Bond passed last year which means our doors and campus close to the public June 17- Aug. 25.
- Click here for the 2014-2015 student school supply list.
- UPDATE: BEH Community Care Day has been cancelled for this year due to ongoing roof construction.
- Mark your calendar for our Back to School social that will take place Thur. Aug. 28th at 5:00 pm.
- Look for an August mailing that describes the first week of school instructions.
Prospective Parents - Get to Know Our School
We would love to give you a tour of our school.
Email or call the office at (503) 916-6171.