Click here to read the
WHAT IS THE
The Oregon PTA and the National PTA lobby at the local, state, and national levels on our children’s behalf for education funding, wellness programs, No Child Left Behind reform and other programs, and their strength comes from our numbers.
WHAT DOES THE
● Coordinates volunteers
● Organizes and provides support for the 8th Grade Drama Production, school events
● Raises money to fund the 8th Grade Drama Production and provide grants for teacher materials
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
● Sign up to receive News Blasts, the
● Respond to requests for volunteers.
Help raise money.
● Participate in fundraisers (restaurant nights, Used Book Sale, etc.)
● Scrip is the PTA’s primary fundraiser!
Last year the scrip program raised $6000 at no cost to
● Scrip is a weekly dollar for dollar fundraiser to places like Fred Meyer, Safeway, New Seasons, and lots of restaurants, stores, movie theaters. The scrip committee purchases gift cards and certificates at a discount, you pay face value, and the PTA keeps the difference.
● Just fill in an order form and a release form (once per school year) and enclose a check payable to Beaumont PTA, have your student deliver it to school or bring it to the office yourself by 4 pm Monday, and your order will be ready the same Thursday afternoon for pick up. After your first order, you will receive a reusable envelope for future scrip orders.
2012-2013 Beaumont PTA Officers and Contacts:
PTA Officers and Essential Program Coordinators
general questions, BTSN speaker, general membership questions, PTA policy
(personal email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Restaurant Nights, oversees all events
membership list, directory
VP Student Support
Back to School Night, Grandparents/Special Friends Day, Staff Appreciation,