Alliance High School @ Meek is an alternative high school with four career-technical options - auto, manufacturing, natural resources and digital technology.
- Learn at your own pace
- Flourish in a small, inclusive welcoming environment
- Master life skills such as time management and conflict resolution
- Gain hands-on training in high -demand careers.
- Earn college credit
- Graduation with the same diploma offered by all PPS high schools
- Small classes - about 12 students for every teacher.
- Dedicated, highly qualified teachers know their students by their names, faces and dreams for the future.
- Students of all cultures celebrated, welcomed and nurtured.
- Comprehensive support provided, including full-time counselors and social work interns. Special Education, mental health and ESL on-site.
- spanish-speaking staff on campus.
- Students take five classes a day during every six-week term.
- Students have the opportunity to earn .25 credit per class, per term.
- Self-paced and interactive group classes available.
- All classes meet the requirements for a PPS diploma.
The required, six-week Discovery Program, teaches students to be prompt, polite, positive and prepared; to participate, persevere and produce. These skills set the foundation for successful learning at Alliance - and for a productive college or workforce experience.
- Earn up to 15 credits from Clackamas Community College through our senior inquiry class.
- Claim 3 to 15 additional college credits through career-education programs.
- Choose from among 40 to 50 career and college related field trip opportunities each year.
- Get exposed to careers in aviation, engineering, trades and design. Visit Nike, Wieden + Kennedy, and Portland Fire & Rescue, among other employers
- Train for careers that lead to family-wage jobs after high school.
Clubs, Teams & Activities