How to EnrollEnrollment at Meek is voluntary for Portland high school students. Students are eligible to enroll at any time after their freshman year of high school. New students are admitted on an ongoing basis. To complete enrollment, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Both a parent and the student must attend an informational meeting. Please call (503) 916-5747 to request the dates and times of meetings. These meetings start on time and late admittance is not permitted.
- All application materials must be received within the published timeline. It is recommended that you pick up and complete application materials before attending an informational meeting.
- A current transcript must accompany the application materials. Request the student’s last school to fax a copy of their transcript to (503) 916-2680.
- After being accepted, students must complete testing in math, reading, and writing to help schedule appropriate classes.
- Lastly, students must complete a two-term conditional enrollment period in which they maintain 90% full-day attendance and earn the minimum credit required, one half credit the first term, and three quarters in their second term. Students who fail to meet the attendance and credit requirements in this probationary period will be withdrawn.