Child Abuse and Sexual Conduct Training
DISTRICT EMPLOYEE WITH PPS E-MAIL ACCOUNT
Please access this training through the PPS Learning Campus.
Note: Select "All courses" and then select "Administrative Professional Development".
DISTRICT EMPLOYEE WITHOUT PPS E-MAIL ACCOUNT
The online training is hosted by the Oregon Virtual School District website. To begin this online training: Click here to be directed to the Oregon Virtual School District website.
- Once you’re connected to the Oregon Virtual School District website:
2. Read the instructions and then click on the “>>Click here<< to begin training”.
3. After you have finished with a screen, you can forward to the next screen by clicking on the arrow located in the tool bar in the upper left corner of the training screen.
4. Parent/Guardian - When you reach the end of the course, please do not complete the fill-in form.
5. District Employee/Contractor - When you reach the end of the course, please enter your full name, home email/supervisor's email, Portland School District, and your department as your school assignment.
- What You Can Do About Child Abuse, Department of Human Services (English) (pdf)
- What You Can Do About Child Abuse, Department of Human Services (Spanish) (pdf)