Mental Health Services
If you have any questions regarding these procedures, students with mental health concerns, or need to consult about crisis management, please feel free to call:
|To Complete a Mental Health Services Request, Click Here
Connecting students to mental health services is essential in order to remove barriers to learning.
The information on this site is intended to help school staff and families understand how to access the variety of mental health resources available in the community, since these services are not provided specifically by Portland Public Schools.
- Child Find (doc)
- Mental Health Services Described - memo (pdf)
- Mental Health Services Brochure (pdf)
- Low- or Medium-Risk Behavior Flow Chart (pdf)
- High-Risk Behavior Flow Chart (pdf)
- Crisis Line Calling Tips (pdf)
Where to refer students for mental health services