HR Legal Counsel
Translator & Site Search
The Google translation of this page's content may not be completely accurate. Please contact the Human Resources Department directly for clarification of official information.
Search Our Site:
- Employee Application for Accommodation - to be completed by the employee.
- Verification of Need for Accommodation - to be completed by a medical provider.
Legal Documents - Required Employer Postings
- Senate Bill 519 (regarding political meetings)
Legal Counsel sends an all-in-one poster every winter to each location. Having the all-in-one poster and the newest addition(s) above will satisfies all current posting requirements. The single page versions of each document are linked below should you want to post additional single copies in various locations at your sites.
Single, 8 1/2 x 11 size posters below are in English. Click here for the State of Oregon requirements for posting webpage to find downloadable versions of these forms in Spanish. This site also features Smokefree Workplace and Worker's Comp posting information.
- Equal Employment Opportunity - The Law
- Oregon Family Leave Act
- Federal Family and Medical Leave Act
- Federal Military FMLA Amendments
- Oregon Minimum Wage
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Oregon OSHA Poster - It's the Law!
DO NOT Purchase an all-in-one poster from the State of Oregon or any other vendor. HR has a supply of additional all-in-one posters. If your site would like another copy to post, please contact Terrie Dao at 503-916-4549 (ext. 74549).