Translator & Site Search
The Google translation of this page's content may not be completely accurate. Please contact the Human Resources Department directly for clarification of official information.
Search Our Site:
Portland Public Schools seeks dynamic professionals who share our passion for improving students. We want to attract outstanding, visionary leaders who:
- Will improve student achievement and help eliminate the achievement gap for children of color.
- Build support among staff by fostering the belief that all children and young adults are capable of reaching exceptional heights.
- Develop a community of adult learners that is driven to improve learning for all students.
- Use data to inform innovation and improvement.
- Make decisions through a lens of equity and social justice.
If you are ready to meet the challenge, we want to meet you. Consider Portland Public Schools in beautiful Portland, Oregon.
(click on "VIEW CURRENT POSTINGS" link above for any current postings)
Veterans Preference Under Oregon law, veterans who meet minimum qualifications for a position may be eligible for employment preference. If you are a Veteran and you would like to apply for Veteran's preference, please fill out the Veterans Preference page on our online application and submit with all required documentation by the closing date of the recruitment. Veteran’s preference does not guarantee veterans the position with which they are applying for.
For further information about veterans’ preference please contact Human Resources or refer to the Bureau of Labor and Industries website.Effective January 1, 2012.