The Facilities & Asset Management (FAM) Department supports classroom teaching and learning by providing a safe and healthy environment that is conducive to learning for students and staff. FAM provides a diverse array of support services to students and staff in the district:
-Project Management: leads volunteer and PPS-funded construction projects throughout the district and works to ensure that all projects meet PPS standards and city codes
- Civic Use of Buildings/Property Management: manages the District's real estate holdings and the civic (community) use of district buildings
- Sustainability: implements energy efficiency projects, coordinates programs and provides educational resources that promote environmental stewardship and conservation - and significantly reduces the money PPS spends on utilities
- Health & Safety: works to ensure that our school environments are healthy and free from safety and environmental hazards
- Maintenance Services: maintains school buildings so they are conducive to teaching and learning
- Custodial Services: keeps our schools and their systems clean and running efficiently
Please browse our pages; if you have questions, feel free to give us a call (see contact link on the left-hand navigation tool).