PPS leaders, teachers, parents, partners and staff:
Let’s share the good news from our schools.
Use the submission form below to submit:
- A short news item about an outstanding teacher, student or classroom practice; an award/grant/honor; a special event, a new program or partnership. This can be a news story OR a news story and photo/video OR just a photo/video with a caption.
- An opportunity. Advertise education-related events, fundraisers and discounts on PPS Inside.
- An obituary. Share the news of a current PPS employee’s death.
Submit your news:
- This submission form will walk you through the information needed. A PPS Communications staff member will edit and post as many items as possible on the PPS News Page, on facebook and in the PPS Pulse e-newsletter.
- A community media contact list. If your school has won an award, wants to feature a special student or teacher for an accomplishment, or is holding a special event, use this contact list to let your neighborhood news media know. (PPS Communications staff will help pitch major stories to the media but can use your help in reaching out to neighborhood media outlets with school-specific stories.)
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call the PPS Communications Office at 503-916-3304.