Budget Tools and Calculators
- Calculate total cost including benefits for any employee and
- Fill out the Consolidated Budget FTE Conversion Form
- Human Resources list of Salary Schedules in .pdf format
- Simply calculate the total cost of employee hours including fringe
- Find the appropriate extended responsibility rate and
- Calculate the total ER cost, including fringe for the appropriate rate
When filling out the form, please keep in mind:
- Transfer amounts must be in whole dollars
- All chartfiled strings must be complete and accurate
- An explanation of the purpose of the transfer must be included on the form
- The totals in the "FROM" and "TO" columns must match
- When Salary amounts are involved (e.g extended hours and responsibility), remember to include fringe benefit amounts.
- Transfer between appropriation levels (e.g., 10000-Instruction to 20000-Support Services) require approval by the Board of Education
If you have any questions on how to use these tools please contact your Budget Analyst.